Tier 1: $27 per person
- Lemon and Smoked Paprika Tilapia
- Tuscan Grilled Chicken Thighs
- Smoked Chicken Leg with Smokey Balsamic Barbecue Sauce
- Braised Beef Roast with Caramelized Onion Jus
Tier 2: $31 per person
- Coffee-rubbed Pulled Beef Brisket with Blistered Poblano Pepper Sauce
- Shrimp, Chicken and Andouille Sausage Jambalaya (steamed rice will be included with this dish in place of a starch option)
- Cardamom and Tea Smoked Atlantic Salmon with Coconut Yellow Curry Sauce
- Seared Pork Loin with Whole Grain Mustard Pan Sauce
Tier 3: $37 per person
- Chinese Five Spice Braised Pork Belly and Pork Tenderloin with Citrus Glaze
- Grilled Filet Mignon with Hunter's Sauce
- Cumin-dusted Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Brochettes with Honey Dew Reduction
- Herb-rubbed and Slow Roasted Half Springer Mountain Free-Range Chicken with Candied Figs
20-40 people have the option of two starch, two vegatables and two proteins, two choices of an appetizer or salad
40+ options of four of each
Additional courses are $8 per course per person
Hors d’oeurves are $2 each
Pricing per person is based on the tier chosen from the top of the page.
All utensils, plates, glassware or cups, napkins, ice, etc. being used for food and beverage provided by J. William Culinary are included in the cost. We do not provide these items for bartenders hired from an outside source
Coffee, Sweet and Unsweetened Tea, Water, Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite will be provided at no additional charge.
No to go boxes will be provided (except for bride and groom) and leftover food is the property of J. William Culinary. We over-prepare to ensure that we will not run out.
We do not provide nor purchase alcohol, though an outside alcohol vender is welcome. We can also provide a bartender at a rate of $50/hour.
All prices are for buffet-style. If meals are to be plated, there is a $5 per person charge. Additionally, one server per 8 guests will be required and provided by J. William Culinary at a charge of $15/hour per server plus 20% gratuity.
There is an “off-site” charge of $200 for events that take place away from our Avondale location.
A deposit of 50% is necessary to book and due two weeks in advance of the event.
Cancellation within a week of the catering date forfeits the deposit
Any addition in number of people must be made within 48 hours
The full amount will be due prior to 48 hours of the catering date and time.