J. William Culinary Catering Menu
Mojo Brussels Sprouts
Honey Cardamom Glazed Carrots
Roasted Red Pepper Pesto-marinated Grilled Vegetable Medley
Sautéed Broccoli tossed with Garlic Confit
Braised Kale and Apricots
Cauliflower "Mashed Potatoes"
Cinnamon Maple Syrup Yams
Vegan Quinoa with Mushrooms and Scallions
Baked Mac and Cheese
Thai Spiced Jasmine Rice
Dauphinoise Potatoes au Gratin
Black Beans and Sweet Corn Salad
Brown Rice Pilaf with Dried Fruit and Toasted Almonds
Tier 1: $20 per person
-Lemon and Smoked Paprika Tilapia
-Tuscan Grilled Chicken Thighs
-Smoked Chicken Leg with Smokey Balsamic Barbecue Sauce
-Braised Beef Roast with Caramelized Onion Jus
Tier 2: $25 per person
-Coffee-rubbed Pulled Beef Brisket with Blistered Poblano Pepper Sauce
-Shrimp, Chicken and Andouille Sausage Jambalaya (steamed rice will be included with this dish in place of a starch option)
-Cardamom and Tea Smoked Atlantic Salmon with Coconut Yellow Curry Sauce
-Seared Pork Loin with Whole Grain Mustard Pan Sauce
Tier 3: $30 per person
-Chinese Five Spice Braised Pork Belly and Pork Tenderloin with Citrus Glaze
-Grilled Filet Mignon with Hunter Sauce
-Cumin-dusted Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Brochettes with Honey Dew Reduction
-Herb-rubbed and Slow Roasted Half Springer Mountain Free-Range Chicken with Candied Figs
· 20-40 people have the option of two starch, two veg and two proteins
· 40+ options of four of each
· Pricing per person is based on tier chosen. Below are the tier prices
· All utensils, plates, glassware or cups, napkins, ice, etc. being used by for food and beverage provided by J. William Culinary are included in the cost. We do not provide these items for bartenders hired from an outside source
· Coffee, Sweet and Unsweetened Tea, Water, Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite will be provided at no additional charge.
· No to go boxes will be provided (except for bride and groom) and leftover food is the property of J. William Culinary. We over-prepare to ensure that we will not run out.
· We do not provide nor purchase alcohol, though an outside alcohol vender is welcome. We can also provide a bartender at a rate of $50/hour.
· All prices are for buffet-style. If meals are to be plated, there is a $5 per person charge. Additionally, one server per guest will be required and provided by J. William Culinary at a charge of $15/hour per server plus 20% gratuity.
· There is an “off-site” charge of $200 for events that take place away from our Avondale location.
· A deposit of 50% is necessary to book and due two weeks in advance of the event.
· Cancellation within a week of the catering date forfeits the deposit
· Any addition in number of people must be made within 48 hours
· The full amount will be due prior to 48 hours of the catering date and time.